This blog has moved

This blog has re-located to Chester

Monday 14 June 2010

Lovely Bicycle

IMAG0069 - Copy

I have cycled past this bike a great many times without having a camera with me.  I decided that I would finally snap it and post it here.  The bike is a Pashley Tube Rider.  The geometry of the frame suggests it is a very comfortable bike, and the colour options available for this particular model are quite varied.  It may not look it but this is a capable utilitarian machine, with hub gears, drum brakes, mudguards, basket and a chain guard.  The thing I like about it is that it is very functional but also fun, the person who owns it obviously loves it and probably uses it more often because of that fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog has moved to Chester. All the old posts can be found at Chester Cycling where I invite you to continue the discussion instead

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.