This blog has moved

This blog has re-located to Chester

Tuesday 13 December 2011

The Twelve Days of Christmas

Apologies for my recent absence, unfortunately the blog had to go on the back-burner for a few weeks. It is now less than two weeks to Christmas, which means I can share with you The Twelve Days of Christmas (for cyclists) starting on the last verse. Feel free to sing along.

On the Twelfth day of Christmas my council gave to me

Twelve Cyclists Dismounts


Eleven-inch wide bike lanes


Ten side-road give-ways


Nine wheel-benders


Eight near misses

Courtesy of MiddleAgeCyclist

Seven narrow 'A' frames


Six-Pounds from the budget


Five buckled rims

Image courtesy of Bakfiets en Meer

Four biking 'crackdowns'

Image courtesy of Bike Snob NYC

Free high-vis

Image courtesy of The Lo Fidelity Bicycle Club

Two ASLs


And a bike lane running through a tree

Image courtesy of Facility of the Month

9 comments:

  1. You ungrateful cynic! Everyone knows cyclists should like, appreciate and use all the goodness our magnanimous 'betters' provide...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very witty :>D

    And 'Dr.C' no less!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it. Although I must point out the lorry only nearly hit me once!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you all enjoyed it. Quite impressed at how far it spread too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it and sadly shows that idiots approve these lane and road designs.

    ReplyDelete

This blog has moved to Chester. All the old posts can be found at Chester Cycling where I invite you to continue the discussion instead

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.