This blog has moved

This blog has re-located to Chester

Friday 17 September 2010

Sunny Morning

I decided to go for a ride before work today, it was sunny and clear skies and I figured it might be a while before we see this kind of weather again.  The pictures do it more justice than my words will:

IMAG0371

The shared bike/footpath leading behind MMU Hollings towards Owen’s Park.

IMAG0373

Morning light through the trees on the recently re-surfaced bike/footpath leading through Owen’s Park.

IMAG0377

IMAG0378

Fallowfield Loop, heading towards Chorlton.

IMAG0380

A reasonable Twenty copy parked at Morrisons.

IMAG0382

Beautiful clear September sky.

IMAG0383

IMAG0384

On to Salford Quays.

IMAG0386

After riding along the river I ended up near Deansgate station, with the odd bicycle sculpture.

IMAG0387

The main reason I came by here was to pop into this shop.  A great little shop, family owned and with fair prices (especially considering where it is).  So that was my 20 km morning detour, and very enjoyable it was too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog has moved to Chester. All the old posts can be found at Chester Cycling where I invite you to continue the discussion instead

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.