This blog has moved

This blog has re-located to Chester

Monday 5 July 2010

Raleigh Tourist De Luxe For Sale

The chap I bought my Raleigh DL-1 from is selling his ladies model now on eBay.  He has chosen not to auction this one, instead opting for a Buy It Now only option, at a price I assume he was expecting the gents model I purchased from him to reach.  I have decided to publicise this listing here to an audience who may be interested because I feel slightly bad for getting mine at such a great price.  I must add that the price he is asking for the bike still represents very good value, and I imagine the ladies model rides just as amazingly as mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog has moved to Chester. All the old posts can be found at Chester Cycling where I invite you to continue the discussion instead

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.