This blog has moved

This blog has re-located to Chester

Monday 14 June 2010

Raleigh Twenty Carrier

I knocked this rail together from some aluminium strips used to aid plastering the corners of walls:
IMAG0071 - Copy
It is about the width of a 1.5 inch tyre and long enough for the Twenty to be strapped into.  The rail and the Twenty can then be strapped onto the Yuba Mundo for short trips to meet a bikeless person.  The Mundo actually rides pretty well with this contraption on it.  It would be feasible to have one on the other side too.

1 comment:

  1. Its contagious. I stumbled across a used ad for a Raleigh 20 Shopper- I might buy it. Posted a copy of the add on my new Yuba Mundo copycat blog.....
    Best,

    ReplyDelete

This blog has moved to Chester. All the old posts can be found at Chester Cycling where I invite you to continue the discussion instead

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.